1 Rolled Sugar Cookie Mix
1 cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using an electric stand mixer or hand mixer, blend butter and egg until creamy. Add cookie mix 1 cup at a time, mixing after each addition and scraping down side of bowl. Blend until dough is form. Divide dough into 2 balls.
- On a floured surface, roll each ball into a circle approximately 12 in diameter x 1/8 in thick.
- Dip cookie cutter in flour before each use and cut out shapes. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet before removing to rack.
If you really love vanilla, increase the intensity by adding a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Vary the flavor even more with a 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, a little bit of cinnamon, or a sprinkle of lemon zest....your options are limitless!