Every holiday party needs something to satisfy the sweet tooth! These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies will not dissapoint!
8 tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
1 large egg
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp agave nectar
2 tsp cornstarch
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
1. Melt your butter in a microwave safe bowl. Once your butter is melted, put it in the fridge for 5 minutes.
2. Once your butter is cooled to room temperature, add in your brown sugar and white sugar and stir together. Add in your egg, vanilla extract, and agave nectar and stir together until smooth.
3. Mix in your cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder and salt and stir until smooth. Then, add in the 1 and 3/4 cups of flour. Mix together.
4. Carefully mix in 3/4 cup of your white chocolate chips and chopped cranberries and stir together.
5. Make sure to cover the bowl well and put in the refrigerator for 1 hour to cool.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place your silicone baking mat onto your pan.
7. Next, roll your dough into balls and place 6-8 balls on your baking mat.
8. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown.
9. Take your cookies out of the oven and carefully press the rest of your white chocolate chips into the tops of the cookies. Let rest for 5 minutes on your silicone mat before moving them to a cooling rack.