Loaded with sweet and juicy blueberries, these Blueberry Muffins are guaranteed to melt in your mouth! It is the perfect yummy treat!
1 1/2 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup canola oil
1 large egg
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Take paper liners and put them in each muffin cup in your muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Take a measuring cup that holds only 1 cup and put your oil in, add your egg then fill the cup with milk to the 1 cup line. Next, add your vanilla and mix together.
4. Take your milk mixture and add it to the bowl with your dry ingredients then use a fork to mix (do not over mix). Then mix in your blueberries.
5. Take the batter and pour some into each muffin cup. Drizzle some sugar on top of each muffin.
6. Insert your muffin pan in your oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes. To check if they are done, take a toothpick and insert it in the middle of your muffin and make sure it comes out with crumbs and not wet batter.
7. Lastly, move your muffin pan to a cooling rack.