Thick, rich, and zesty with bits of real bacon, onion, spices, and a dash of smooth bourbon make this jam the perfect compliment to your juicy burger!
1-1.5 lb. ground beef
1 jar of Boozy Bacon Barbecue Sauce from Stonewall Kitchen
Couple dashes of Worcestershire
One egg yolk
1 Teaspoon of Garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil, black pepper, and salt.
Lettuce, cheese, tomato, and cooked bacon for topping.
Optional: Sriracha Aioli from Stonewall Kitchen for more toppings!
1. Combine burger meat, egg yolk, and spices together.
2. Grab 5 to 6 ounces of meat and lightly toss from hand to hand, forming a ball.
3. Preheat grill to medium or medium-high over direct heat. Oil the grate with a neutral-flavored oil like canola or vegetable. When the oil begins to smoke, it's hot enough to add the burgers. Cover the grill
4. After about 5 minutes flip your burgers and let them cook for another 5 minutes (well done burgers cook longer).
5. Put burgers in sesame buns and top burgers with Bacon jam, cheese, cooked bacon, lettuce, and tomato and enjoy!