Our reusable beeswax food wraps are the eco-friendly alternative to plastic wrap that you've been looking for!
- Set of 3
- Sizes: 13-1/2", 11" and 7-1/2" squares
- Beeswax is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Self-adhesive, air-resistant, easily shapes around food or containers.
- By using this sustainable alternative you will not only save money but help our environment as well.
- Made from organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- Colors may vary.
- To increase the lifespan of your wraps: Hand-wash in cold water with a drop of mild dish detergent (if needed); hang and allow to air dry; store folded in a cool dry place; store in refrigerator when not in use for extended periods of time.
- Wraps should last about a year if taken care of properly.
- Once your wrap reaches the end of its useful life, compost or use as a natural fire starter.
- Arrives in a recycled paper box.
This item can only be purchased online!